This past Memorial Day weekend I wanted to grill up something different that I have never done on the grill before. Salmon was on sale so I decided to give that a try on the grill.
I wanted a simple recipe so I decided on a just 3 ingredients garlic, butter, and Old Bay Seasoning. I have always been afraid to grill salmon, but it turns out that if you leave the skin on it is really simple to grill. It only takes about 10 to 12 minutes.
From now on I will be grilling my Salmon, it was very flavorful and super moist. I was unable to stop eating it.
• 2 pounds of Salmon, skin on
• 2 cloves of garlic
• Old Bay Seasoning
Items used to make this recipe
• Gas Grill
• Garlic Press
1. This is very simple. First spread some butter onto each Salmon Fillet.
2. Next press some garlic onto each fillet.
3. Finally, sprinkle on some Old Bay Seasoning. That’s it pretty easy!
4. Now you want to have your grill at medium high heat. Make sure your grill grates are oiled well. Now place your Salmon on the grill and close the lid. It should take about 10 to 12 minutes to grill your Salmon. But you can check for doneness by taking the temperature of each fillet. They should be at 140 degrees, and flake easily with a fork.
Mmmm, there we go some perfectly grilled Salmon! Super moist and tasty!
Another great Salmon recipe to make is Candied Salmon. This recipe is sweet and very tasty and doesn’t require a grill.