Do you like pulled pork but don’t like going through the trouble of smoking it for hours and hours?
Perhaps you don’t have a smoker or the patience for smoking food. Well then this is the recipe for you it is easy to make fall of the bone, tender pulled pork. So easy that you will be making it all the time and your friends will think that you are a BBQ expert.
You just need a few ingredients, a pork shoulder or boston butt, some BBQ sauce and a slow cooker. With those things you will be on your way to making your very own pulled pork.
• 3 to 4 pound bone in pork shoulder
• 1 bottle barbeque sauce
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1 onion
Items used to make this recipe
• Slow Cooker (Crock Pot)
• Cutting Board
1. This is very simple. First cut up your onion and garlic. Spread out about half of your cut up onion and garlic on the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Next take your pork shoulder and place it into the slow cooker.
3. Now it is time to put your BBQ sauce into the slow cooker, along with the rest of your onions and garlic.
4. Finally fill up the rest of the slow cooker with water til it almost covers your pork shoulder.
5. Place the lid onto the slow cooker and let it cook on low for about 6 to 8 hours. You will know your pork is ready to go when it starts to become tender and has shrunk up like the picture.
Once it has finished cooking you just need to remove the pork shoulder from the slow cooker and begin pulling the pork apart. Now you can make yourself a nice pulled pork sandwich.